Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Homework-- April 13 2010 (TUESDAY)

I&E:
do up your MindMap™ with the 7 sources of innovation and Principles of Innovation.


History:
Please do read the readings Mr Wolfe gave us and answer according to the template...


Chinese:
Reflection on Today's conspiracy. Tomorrow2TeohYun


I think there is no more. I will NOT give any deadline in the Homework Blog anymore. Remembering other stuff is becoming a struggle, if you want to help on filling up the deadline or have some efficient way of hosting all deadlines, please email me.


ShoutCorner™ is out with the pages ^^^^^^^^^^Up there.... Another thing to check daily. For shoutout request just post your sticky there and wait for approval!! If the WallWisher updated, it will be posted together with these daily posts like the one I'm typing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.